HVAC Maintenance Plans & Services for Franklin & Wake Counties
Your HVAC systems work hard throughout the year to keep you cool and comfortable, and like all machines, they can break down over time. Maintenance is critical to keep your heating and cooling systems running well, and you need a dependable service provider to keep your residential, light commercial or regular commercial systems maintained. An HVAC maintenance agreement from Alford Mechanical is just the thing your heating and cooling systems need to keep you comfortable all year long.
Our HVAC Maintenance Checklist
During a maintenance visit, we'll come to your home or light commercial office and carefully inspect all of your HVAC systems to make sure they are running well. The particulars of the maintenance check vary depending on the type of system. Here are some of the things we'll do during a typical air conditioning and heat pump maintenance visit:
- Checking and calibrating thermostat
- Changing or cleaning air filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Inspecting and cleaning condensate drains
- Checking system controls
- Inspecting relays, contactors and wiring
- Checking defrost controls and heat strips
- Checking refrigerant level and recharging if necessary
- Thoroughly cleaning the system
For gas heating maintenance our tuneup checklist includes:
- Heat exchangers inspected and cleaned
- Checking and Cleaning, thermocouples, ignition system, gas line, oil line, flue pipe, pilots and combustion air openings
- Checking safety controls and fan switch
- Inspecting thermostat and changing air filter
- Cleaning and lubricating blower wheels and motors
In any maintenance check, we're looking for small, emerging issues that we can repair before they turn into major problems. We'll also make small adjustments to your system intended to maximize energy efficiency.
Benefits of Professional Maintenance Services
The most immediate benefit you'll see after a preventive maintenance visit is energy efficiency. A properly maintained system is an efficient system, and we'll make calibration adjustments to make absolutely sure your system is running at peak efficiency. You'll see the difference on your monthly utility bills.
In the long term, however, maintenance can save you even more money through prevention. By fixing small problems before they can turn into big problems, we'll avoid potentially much more expensive future repairs. Moreover, preventive maintenance actually extends the lifespan of your system, which means you won't have to shell out thousands of dollars for an early replacement.
Peace of Mind Maintenance Plans
There is an invaluable peace of mind that comes from knowing your HVAC systems have been checked out by an experienced HVAC maintenance professional. There are many concerns on any homeowner's mind. Your air conditioner, heat pump or furnace doesn't have to be one of them. Our maintenance plans are designed to:
- Reduce the possibility of an air conditioning or heating breakdown
- Provide preferential emergency service if needed
- Provide a 10% discount on all air conditioning and heating accessories, parts, and labor
- Maintain or improve your current level of comfort
- Lower your cooling and heating costs
- Your maintenance agreement is transferable
Commercial maintenance agreements include all of the inspections noted above. However, they do not include the 10% discount on repairs and are not transferable.
Protect Your System With Our Maintenance Services
Preventive maintenance, then, isn't an expense; it's an investment in the future of your home. In the long run, maintenance will pay for itself by cutting your energy costs and preventing future repairs. Moreover, you'll benefit from improved comfort during every heating and cooling season.
Your HVAC system plays an important role in your Wake Forest, Rolesville, Zebulon, Wendell, Middlesex, Youngsville, Spring Hope, Franklinton, Knightdale, Louisburg, NC and surrounding area home. You have the opportunity to protect it year after year. That's why we strongly encourage investing in a preventive maintenance agreement from Alford Mechanical. Learn more about what we can do for your heating and cooling systems. Contact us today and ask about our annual service agreements.
Since 2000, we’ve built our business on treating our customers like family. Count on us for quick, reliable service from Nate-certified technicians; honest, competitive pricing; and a 100% installation satisfaction guarantee.